ITG: Integrated Technology Group
- EduWave Higher Education
Products’ Packages: all packages provided by ITG
The following terms and conditions govern your use of the website of ITG, and any services contained within the Site by using or downloading any materials from this Site, you agree to these Terms and Conditions. In addition, you agree to the applicable Supplemental Terms by using or downloading materials from that Additional Service.
- Copyrighted Information. Please note that the pages on the Site may contain other proprietary notices and copyright information, the terms of which must be observed and followed. Unless otherwise noted, all information, text, articles, data, images, Documents (as defined below), software or other materials (collectively hereinafter referred to as the “Materials”) contained on any page within this Site are copyrighted by the ITG (hereinafter collectively referred to as the “Copyright Holder”). Title to copyright in the Materials will at all times remain with the Copyright Holder. You may only use, download, or copy the Materials contained in the Site in accordance with the Terms and Conditions. Any permitted copies of the Materials must retain the copyright notice, and any other proprietary notices contained in such Materials. Unless otherwise provided in the Terms and Conditions, you may not edit, modify, or make use of the Materials without the express, prior written consent of the ITG. You may not use any content contained in the Materials in any manner that may give a false or misleading impression or statement as to the ITG, the Copyright Holder, or any third party referenced in the Materials. Nothing on this Site shall be construed as conferring any license under any Copyright Holder’s intellectual property rights, whether by implication or otherwise. You agree to use the Site and the Materials and services and products on the Site or accessible via the Site only for lawful purposes. ITG MAY REVOKE ANY OF THE FOREGOING RIGHTS, AS WELL AS ANY ACCESS AND USE AUTHORIZATIONS GRANTED TO USERS OF THE SITE AT ANY TIME. ITG respects the rights of all copyright holders and in this regard, it has adopted and implemented a policy that provides for the termination in appropriate circumstances of users who infringe the rights of copyright holders.
- Links to Third-Party Sites. Any other web sites that are accessible via any link on this Site are not under the control of the ITG. ITG is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site, or any changes or updates to the information contained in such sites. ITG provides the linked sites to you only as a convenience and the inclusions of any such link on the Site does not imply the ITG’s endorsement of the site, the organization operating such site, nor any products or services of that organization. Your linking to any off-site pages or other sites is entirely at your own risk.
- References to Products or Services. Information published by the ITG on the Site may contain references or cross-references to ITG products or services that are not announced or available in your country. Such references do not imply that ITG intends to announce such products or services in your country.
- Complete Agreement; Changes to the Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions represent the entire understanding relating to the use of the Site and prevail over any prior or contemporaneous, conflicting or additional, communications. ITG shall have the right to revise and modify the Terms and Conditions at any time by posting the revised Terms and Conditions on the Site. Any use of the Site after such posting shall be deemed to constitute acceptance of the revised Terms and Conditions by the user.
- Trademarks. “ITG”, the ITG logo and all ITG products logos are registered trademarks or service marks of The Integrated Technology Group. All other products, company names or other marks appearing on this Site are the trademarks of their respective owners. Nothing contained in the Site should be construed as granting, by implication or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark displayed on the Site without prior written permission of ITG or other trademark owners.
If you have any questions regarding the privacy and use of Your Information, please contact us at email@example.com or your educational institution.
Changes to the products
We may, without prior notice, change any Product; stop providing any Product or features of any Product, to you or to Users generally; or create usage limits for any Product. We may permanently or temporarily terminate or suspend your access to any Product without notice or liability for any reason, including if in our sole determination you violate any provision of these Terms, or for no reason. Upon termination for any reason or no reason, you continue to be bound by these Terms.
ITG reserves the right to suspend or terminate at any time the account of any Client that, in the sole discretion of ITG, fails to adhere to any of these policies as same are from time to time described at www.itgsolutions.com ITG has the right to seek legal remedies for any damages, costs or expenses that may be incurred as a result of a violation of any of these policies by or through a Client.
Depending on the nature of the violation or alleged violation, ITG may be notified of violations in a number of ways. These may include notification by an external organization, agency, and entity or individual that is affected by the activities of the Client, by another of ITG’s Clients, or notification may originate within ITG when a violation is detected internally. ITG retains the sole right to determine whether a violation of this policy has occurred. In general, ITG will attempt to work with the Client to address violations of this policy but is not required to do so. However, based on the severity of the violation or the number or nature of complaints received, ITG, at its sole discretion has the absolute right to and may immediately terminate service.
Cloud Packages® Acceptable Use Policy
To ensure all our customers can enjoy the best possible ITG cloud packages Service, the usage of the Cloud service is subject to our acceptable use policy. In essence, the usage of the cloud Service is solely permitted for reasonable use with a licensed site/mobile. Details of our Fair Usage Policy are stated below:
1. Use for commercial gain is forbidden
Without ITG’s agreement, the reselling of data is forbidden.
2. Acceptable use details
ITG’s Clients have access to and perform management activities on their systems, data, and content. Clients are responsible for ensuring that these activities do not impose risks or negative impacts on ITG, ITG’s other clients, or to other sites or systems. Clients are also responsible for adhering to all applicable laws and regulations relating to Client operations.
2.1. You must not use the cloud package data service for any of the following:
a) Continuous streaming of content; and In any way that causes adverse impacts on other ITG customers or the ITG network.
b) Gaining, or attempting to gain unauthorized access to any system that does not belong to the Client.
c) Altering, defacing, or otherwise causing any unauthorized or unapproved modification of any system belonging to ITG, to an ITG Client, or to any other system on the Internet.
d) Storing, transmitting, or processing material in a manner that violates intellectual property rights or laws or regulations, including, without limitation, those associated with trade secrets, copyrights, patents, and trademarks.
e) Violating the privacy rights of others, including, without limitation the collection of information about individuals without their knowledge or consent, except as allowed by applicable laws and regulations.
f) Storing or transmitting material that violates applicable laws or regulations.
g) Violating the rules and/or policies of any other hosting provider, message service, or similar system, service or provider
2.2. Your permitted data usage is for web browsing, mobile browsing (if your package includes a mobile app), messaging, and similar activities on your handset.
2.3. All data usage is subject to periodic volume reviews by ITG cloud service and ITG cloud service reserves the right to limit or regulate the volume of data usage where there is evidence of continuing excessive data usage. Unless otherwise agreed, over 25 megabytes per user per month storage usage is considered excessive storage usage. Our actions in this regard may include taking measures such as temporarily reducing data throughput for a subset of customers who use a disproportionate amount of data upload. ITG cloud service may also suspend, terminate, or restrict your data session or service if you use your data usage in a manner that interferes with our other customers’ service, our ability to allocate storage among customers, or that otherwise may degrade service quality for our other customers.
2.4. If ITG has reason to believe that any of this policy is not being observed ITG reserves the right to:
(a) Apply additional charges; and/or
(B) Terminate access to the Service.
2.5. You will indemnify and hold harmless ITG and its parents, subsidiaries, officers, directors, shareholders, agents, and employees, from any claim made by any third party due to or arising directly or indirectly out of your conduct or in connection with your use of ITG Cloud package, any alleged violation of this Agreement, and any alleged violation of any applicable law or regulation. ITG reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter subject to indemnification by you, but doing so will not excuse your indemnity obligations.
ITG reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of this Policy from time to time. Please refer to our website for the latest version. Nothing in this Policy overrides nor prejudices our rights under the terms and conditions of the Mobile Service Agreement.
3. No Warranties
ITG expressly disclaims any warranty for the ITG Product. The ITG Product is provided ‘As Is’ without any express or implied warranty of any kind, including but not limited to any warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement of proprietary rights, and any warranties regarding the security, reliability, timeliness, and performance of this Application. ITG does not warrant or assume responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of any information, text, graphics, links, or other items contained within the ITG Product. Your use of this ITG Product is at your own discretion and risk. ITG makes no warranties respecting any harm that may be caused by the transmission of a computer virus, worm, time bomb, logic bomb, or other such programs. ITG further expressly disclaims any warranty or representation to Authorized Users or to any third party. Build updates and other notification functionalities in this ITG Product may not occur in real-time; such functionalities are subject to delays beyond ITG’s control, including without limitation, delays, or latency due to your wireless data service provider’s network.