ITG is seeking ASP.NET Developers with at least 1 year of experience to join our team in Amman, Jordan. As a candidate, you should be proficient in designing, developing, and maintaining web applications using the ASP.NET framework and related technologies. The developer will be responsible for coding, testing, debugging, and implementing software solutions that meet business requirements.
- Developing web applications: designing, coding, and implementing the ASP.NET framework and related technologies.
- Writing clean code: following coding best practices and writing clean, maintainable, and efficient code.
- Testing and debugging: Conduct thorough testing of applications to identify and fix bugs, performance issues, and security vulnerabilities.
- Documentation: creating and maintaining technical documentation, including system architecture and code documentation.
- Understanding of object-oriented programming;
- Understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC);
- Knowledge of ASP.NET Web Forms & MVC, .NET Core, Web Service & Web APIs;
- Knowledge of ADO.NET & Entity Framework.
Qualifications and Experience
- B.S. Computer Science/Information Systems or any IT-related fields.
- A minimum of 1 year’s experience is required;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Arabic and English.