ITG is looking for a Professional Services Manager in Amman, Jordan. The candidate for this vacancy should be responsible for the whole of the customer post-sales experience; from the software rollout and the support at all stages of a project/system/product lifecycle, globally across ITG’s product portfolio. The role includes the definition and implementation of a portfolio of services, including value-added services, to meet our all customer’s needs and expectations.
• Must be a high-energy manager able to delegate and mentor effectively, yet get deeply involved with work when required to achieve results or demonstrate effective behavior.
• Must know how to architect value-adding services and related processes, and have a working knowledge of software development methodologies, tools, and techniques.
• Must be a proactive and motivated self-starter with the ability to balance team and individual responsibilities.
• Expert knowledge and experience in Project Management and Software Consultation services.
• Excellent leadership, team building, and relationship management skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills (Arabic & English).
• Excellent presentation skills.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent time management skills.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
• PMP certification or similar.
• Minimum of 5 years of hands-on project management experience.
• Minimum of 7 years of general IT leadership experience.