Integrated Technology Group Is looking for Flutter Developers in (Amman - Jordan) the Flutter Developer is responsible for developing and modifying mobile software applications and components; supports and/or installing software applications and components; and works from written specifications and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the role.
- Develop new complex mobile applications from top to bottom (user interface design, application design, implementation, unit and functional testing, deployment to customers). Implement new features in existing mobile applications;
- Contribute to the high performance of the agile development lifecycle by working with team members to author high-quality code according to assigned priorities;
- Maintain existing mobile software systems by identifying and correcting software defects;
- Participate in regular design and code reviews with development team members to confirm the use of best practices;
- Contribute to meeting project and product development goals on time and on budget;
- Author detailed documentation for source code created.
- Hands-on experience in the following languages/tools/environments:
- Android/ iOS application architecture, design and development;
- Mobile development frameworks;
- Mobile application development tools and environments (Eclipse);
- In-depth experience with application and user interface level using at least one mobile application development language;
- Knowledge & and experience in Web Services (XML, JSON, WCF);
- Asynchronous programming and networking protocols.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in software development
Get an IT job in Amman, Jordan, and make your IT career in ITG. To get updates on our IT vacancies in Jordan, please subscribe to our LinkedIn.