Designs, develops and modifies software applications and components; supports and/or installs software applications and components; works from written specifications and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the role.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Contribute to the high-performance of the agile-development lifecycle by working with team members to author high-quality code according to assigned priorities.
- Maintain existing software systems by identifying and correcting software defects.
- Participate in regular design and code reviews with development team members to confirm use of best practices.
- Contribute to meeting project and product development goals on-time and on-budget.
- Author detailed documentation for source code created.
- Understand and evaluate new technologies, develop skills in new technologies.
- Complete special projects and assignments as assigned.
Skills Required by Job Holder:
- Hands on experience in the following languages / tools / environments:
- MS .Net Framework version 3.5 and greater (WCF, WPF and WF)
- Visual Studio .Net 2010/2012 or greater
- C# .net, VB .net
- XML, XPath, XSLT, DOM and XML schemas
- OOP and UML
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in Windows Architecture; APIs, Windows Services and Web Services.
- Team-player that is positive, proactive and a motivated self-starter.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Completed 1st year or more of Development stations with positive performance reviews or 1+ year of other relevant work experience.