Integrated Technology Group Is looking for Graphic Designers in (Amman - Jordan).
the graphic designer is responsible for the company’s visual outlook on online and offline platforms. A graphic designer designs graphic solutions that have high visual impact for a variety of products and activities, such as websites, advertising, books, magazines, posters, product packaging, exhibitions and displays, corporate communications and corporate identity.
- Create visual text and imagery concepts by hand or with the help of computer software;
- Communicate ideas that inspire and captivate consumers;
- Develop the production design and overall layout for advertisements, magazines, banners, products, brochures, etc.;
- Design graphics to meet specific promotional and commercial needs like logos, packaging, displays, or imagery for digital and printable products;
- Decide how images and text work to fit a specific layout and size;
- Collaborate with marketing specialists for text design and visual creation;
- Create infographics that make complex ideas more accessible;
- Test graphics across various media;
- Communicate concepts and designs to the Marketing Manager prior to incorporating them into revised designs, amend designs based on stakeholders’ feedback;
- Scan final graphic designs for typos and errors before publishing;
- Liaising with external printers or production teams to ensure deadlines are met and material is printed or presented to the highest quality;
- Examine existing processes, identify flaws, and create solutions that improve design capabilities;
- Create short videos to highlight, recap, and promote various endeavours and events;
- Upskilled to keep up to date with the latest tools and technologies (MidJourney, Adobe Firefly, etc.).
- Proficiency in tools such as Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, and Premiere;
- Knowledge of Office365/Google Drive tools, task management tools;
- An observant eye for visual composition;
- Photography experience and proficiency with photo-editing software;
- Thorough understanding of marketing, website design, production, corporate identity, advertisements, product packaging, and multimedia design.
- Knowledge of WordPress and content management systems is a plus;
- Knowledge of HTML5 is a plus.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in visual design, Arts, Computer Science or equivalent technical accreditation;
- Minimum of 2 years of hands-on graphics design experience in the B2B sector.