ITG is looking for a Senior Professional Services Engineer in Amman, Jordan. The candidate for this vacancy should serve as a technical product expert in ITG’s portfolio of software products; highly proficient in product use, target business processes, product deployment, and resolution of support issues; deliver onsite consulting and support services at client locations.
- Act as a technical reference and a subject matter expert in all areas of the E-learning or Enterprise product features and client business processes.
- Participating in business processes mapping and in the day-to-day activities of E-learning/ Enterprise engagements for various clients including process analysis and design, gap analysis, functional system design and specifications, system configuration, development of system tests, procedures, and documentation.
- Work with clients to determine requirements and accurate project scope considering clients’ business needs. Analyze business and technical requirements and objectives, perform fit/gap analysis, and provide client recommendations.
- Educate clients on business processes including best practices and how ITG products enable those processes.
- Translate complex business, functional, and technical requirements into detailed work tasks; prepare Project Scope statements.
- Written and verbal communication and presentation skills (English / Arabic).
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Hands-on experience in Software Project Management and Software Development life-cycle (SDLC).
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Certified in Business Analysis CBAP or PMI-PBA or similar certification.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience.
Get an IT job in Amman, Jordan, and make your IT career in ITG. To get updates on our IT vacancies in Jordan, please subscribe to our LinkedIn.