• Review functional and design specifications to ensure quality compliance of individual project deliverables.
• Develop and review test requirements, test plans, test matrices, and test suites for ITG Software products.
• Develop and execute manual and automated test cases to increase regression coverage as well as new functionality testing.
• Identify conditions where a software system could fail and build test scenarios.
• Work closely with development teams to triage and isolate problem areas in multiple applications.
• Document and/or review testing results working closely with Developers and Professional Services colleagues to resolve reported issues.
• Provide subject matter, business-process expertise, and technical leadership in the resolution of bugs and design issues.
• Make recommendations to enhance product usability and increase value to end-users.
• Identify and report software defects to development teams via a bug tracking system.
• Participate in the Agile project flow providing feedback in all areas, paying close attention to high-risk areas, and communicating testing concerns; adhere to team priorities and work well in an integrated developer/tester environment.
• Knowledge and application of structured testing concepts, methodologies, and tools.
• Hands-on experience working in teams that utilize Software Development Lifecycles.
• Experience building effective tests targeting multiple application layers (db, app, gui, api).
• Experience working in Agile Development environments.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English / Arabic).
• Team player who is positive, proactive, and a motivated self-starter.
• Excellent leadership, team building, and relationship management skills.
• Excellent time management skills.
• Knowledge and experience with build and release management.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to follow and execute instructions.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
• Minimum of 3 years of Quality Assurance / Software Testing or other relevant IT Support work experience.