Job Vacancy in Egypt:
ITG is looking for a Senior Mobile Development Officer in Cairo, Egypt. The candidate for this vacancy should be responsible for developing mobile applications including user interface design, application design, and unit functional testing of the company's portfolio of mobile applications.
- Coach and develop team members on the development of high-quality code and applications.
- Perform regular design and code reviews with development team members to confirm the use of best practices and identify opportunities for one-to-one mentoring and development.
- Optimize performance of the agile development lifecycle by ensuring consistent, successful sprints by working to reduce blocking issues for the team.
- Actively participate in the definition of both functional and non-functional requirements of a system and define the development strategy, standards, and support tools.
- Translate business requirements into an application by implementing the best strategy to ensure the design meets performance, usability, reliability, and scalability standards.
- Translate complex functional and technical requirements into detailed development tasks.
- Contribute to and enforce the technology policies, organization, and processes that produce predictable, efficient development of world-class software.
- Solid Hands-on experience in the following tools/environments: (Mobile development frameworks, Mobile application development tools, and environments (Eclipse, Xcode, Visual Studio).
- In-depth experience with application and user interface level using at least one mobile application development language (Java, Objective-C/Cocoa)
- Knowledge & experience in Web Services (XML, JSON, WCF)
- Experience with Asynchronous programming and networking protocols
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Minimum of 3 years of hands-on mobile development experience.
Get an IT job in Amman, Jordan, and make your IT career in ITG. To get updates on our IT vacancies in Jordan, please subscribe to our LinkedIn.